Location: Dublin, Ireland
Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Our client, a company relied on globally for public safety are leading the way in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning innovation across the world.
They have opened a brand new Innovation Hub at Grand Canal Dock and they are seeking to hire a Lead Machine Learning Engineer to help lead the build and scale of their Data platform. With continued investment, their platform is one of the most innovative Data Analytics platform in the world.
Coming into an exciting and dynamic environment at their brand new ultra modern R&D Center, this is an exciting opportunity to apply the latest technologies in Machine Learning, Data Analytics and AI to solve some of the world’s most challenging everyday problems.
As a Lead Machine Learning Engineer, you will:
- Lead the ML team on building algorithms based on statistical modelling procedures and build and maintain scalable machine learning solutions in production
- Apply machine learning algorithms and libraries for problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Manage end-to-end design, architect and development of applications (including, but not limited to, the machine learning algorithms) being created.
- Lead on software engineering and software design using machine learning services
- Minimum of master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, PhD preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in large-scale software development and Machine Learning role
- Strong background in optimizing state-of-the-art machine learning models.
- 5+ years experience using Python and either C# , C++ or Java
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Cosmos or Azure.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
*At this current time our client is only lookign at Stamp 4 and EU citizens*
For more information feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Machine Learning Engineer role: