Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our Client is a leading financial services company currently experiencing growth with investment into their Analytics team.
Working on the data architecture you will develop new solutions to enhance the current data infrastructures and act as an internal champion on the data analytics and business intelligence domain helping the business to understand how they can leverage their data and add value to the business for the future.
- Build , implement and maintain efficient data pipelines ensuring a high standard of Data Quality
- Assisst company in Data and technology transformations
- Gather and document end-user requirements for analytical and ad-hoc reporting solutions
- Build, test, deploy and support a range of ETL processes
- Study project requirements like ; identifying database characteristics, such as location, amount of space, and access method to see changes in the database
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in a Quantitive / Computer Science discipline
- 4+ years professional experience working in a Data Engineering / Architecture role.
- Experience with Enterprise level Data Architectures
- Experience with Microsoft Stack and SQL
- Knowledge of RDBMS and dimensional data modelling
- Knowedge of ML and Data Science in a Data Engineering capacity
- Experience with Python or R
- Big Data Tools
*Our client is an equal opportunity employer , however at this time only Stamp 4 and EU candidates will be shortlisted*
For more information please contact me at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: