Location: Tinton Falls, New Jersey, United States
We are recruiting for a ServiceNow Developer in partnership with a world leading Enterprise Information Management organization. Our client is deploying a new ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) instance that will be a strengthening of multiple ticketing systems. This is a full-time position responsible for the implementation of Virtual Agent and Knowledge Base.
- Working with business stakeholders to define and implement:
- ServiceNow Knowledge Base that includes the multiple taxonomies necessary to ensure customers get to information promptly
- ServiceNow Virtual Agent to simplify a complex product and service offering into an efficient customer experience
- Lead the assessment and implementation of ServiceNow upgrades
- A bachelor’s degree, college diploma or equivalent software development experience
- 7+ years’ experience on the ServiceNow platform evolving and configuring:
- Customer Service Management (CSM)
- Virtual Agent
- Knowledge Base
- Substantial development experience working with MySQL, Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle PL-SQL
- Extensive experience working with API’s / Web Services (RESTful and SOAP)
If you would like to apply for this role, please hit APPLY NOW and submit the latest version of your resume.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Developer role: