Location: New York, United States
*Our mission is to change how the US healthcare system works.
*We help organizations to adjust their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and insights from Data
*We get employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers.
*This helps patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures.
*We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
Summary of the role:
*We are seeking a Data Scientist to help us improve our proprietary algorithms that rank individual doctor quality.
*These algorithms are a key component of the company’s product that significantly decreases healthcare costs while improving clinical outcomes.
*We’re looking for someone with a strong track record in building and deploying complex analytics.
*This position is open to candidates who can work on site in our NYC corporate office and/or candidates who can work remotely* Your choice!
Responsibilities will include:
As a data analyst, you will...
- Partner with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Data Product Managers to help make Data backed decisions
- Design/build dashboards to help provide insights
- Uncover answers to open-ended questions to inform decisions across departments such as Product, Data, Marketing, and Account Management
- Partner with customer-facing teams to make the best doctor recommendations for certain patient needs
Seeking candidates who have the following:
- 1+ year of experience working in a high paced work environment
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with SQL
- Experience performing complex data analysis to help with business insights
- Must have an ambition to learn new tech and new tools
- Ability to think in principles and frameworks to understand and an assortment of Healthcare problems
You should want to join our team because...
- You're mission-driven and would like to help improve the healthcare system
- You're comfortable being on a small, fast-paced team that moves nimbly to meet daily and monthly challenges
- You have a love for ideating on new features and working with data to find new insights
- You’re excited to develop a holistic understanding of the US healthcare ecosystem
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Analyst role: