Location: New York, United States
Our mission is to change how the US healthcare system works.
We help organizations to adjust their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and insights from Data
We get employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers.
This helps patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures.
We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
This position is open to candidates who can work on site in our NYC corporate office and/or candidates who can work remotely* Your choice!
Summary of the role:
We are seeking a Data Scientist to help us improve our proprietary algorithms that rank individual doctor quality.
These algorithms are a key component of the company’s product that significantly decreases healthcare costs while improving clinical outcomes.
We’re looking for someone with a strong track record in building and deploying complex analytics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with data team to conduct deep research
- Architect and deploy high-quality code
- Collaborate with Data Product Management
- Develop ad-hoc analytics
- Build business intelligence tools
Must have following experience:
- 1 year of professional experience
- Ability to independently solve difficult problems and deliver high quality results
- A desire to write sophisticated code in Python and SQL
- Strong conceptual thinking
- A desire to work in startup environment
- A desire to improve the healthcare system
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: