Location: New York, United States
We are currently recruiting for a Data Engineer to join a very exciting retail client based in New York. This role can also be worked remotely.
Our client is a tech disruptor in the retail and fashion space and are going through a period of rapid growth. The team here work with a wide variety of very clean internal data which is used to drive key business decisions.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Participating in the build and design of data warehousing and infrastructure
- Supporting data logging, reporting and visualization frameworks
- Implementing best practices across the team
- Supporting new requirements
You as the ideal candidate will require
- An academic background in Computer Science or other similar Engineering field
- A minimum of 1 year in a Data Engineering role
- Python / SQL
- Data warehousing knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Data Engineer to enjoy a rapidly growing Startup with a very exciting future!
This role can be based in New York or fully remote and comes with Benefits + Equity!
If you are interested, please apply or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: