Location: Berlin, Germany
Our client is disrupting the travel booking industry by providing a leading platform that turns trips into amazing experiences. Millions of happy users have been using their platform on both mobile and web applications for 10 years. They are now looking for a Data Analyst who is driven and passionate to join their data-driven team. You will be working in a modern multicultural office in Berlin that boasts over 60 nationalities in a cross-functional environment that drives and promotes key values of commitment, learning, passion and positivity.
After recent investment they are looking to grow their data team.
- Drive product and business decisions and strategy by developing quantitative analysis
- Explore large datasets and give meaning to the data and numbers
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports
- 2 years’ minimum experience
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Python
- Experience with visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Looker)
To apply send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Analyst role: