Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
We are an International Fully Remote Biotech company operating within a cross functional space of Machine Learning, Chemistry and RNA.
We are curious, nimble, breaking new ground and growing fast. Come make an impact with us and be part of our story.
Our team's responsibilities:
*Analyze biological data in a statistically rigorous manner
*Build machine learning models
*Develop computational optimization approaches
*Contribute to experimental design of high-throughput viral libraries.
*Successful candidate will take a leading role in developing rigorous tools for analyzing data and applying the resulting insights to subsequent rounds of experiments.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computational biology, statistics (or related fields) or equivalent experience.
- Strong theoretical foundation in statistics.
- Proficient in Python and relevant data science packages (e.g. pandas, scipy, seaborn).
- Passion for solving problems.
- Ability to communicate/collaborate with scientists of different backgrounds.
- Internship or work experience in an industrial setting.
- Experience working with biological data, especially NGS data.
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals or conferences.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following: molecular biology, protein engineering, gene therapy, immunology, or virology.
Benefits of joining our team:
You get the chance to make a difference.
An environment that allows you to explore the range of your interests.
A workplace that is designed to broaden your perspectives.
A workplace to help push your skills to the next level.
Collaborate daily with an expert team of advisors to help you develop.
Complete the form below to apply for the Computational Biologist role: