Location: Berlin, Germany
Our client is looking to fill the position for Head of Analytics. They are one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe and ranked in the top 25 hottest start-ups in Berlin and has raised over €45 million in funding over the last 2 years from investors who backed Spotify and N26. There software is a new digital approach to a process that is decades old. Taking a process that would normally take days down to just 22 minutes.
The office is based in Berlin with over 100 passionate professionals from over 20 different countries. Our client supports their staff to grow and take leadership from day one. Offering breakfast and lunch with flexible working hours, its truly a welcoming working environment.
You will take on the title of Head of Analytics to address business questions and problems in order to project the company into a new region by:
- Building, developing and managing the Data Analytics team
- Lead and develop the team to provide business insights
- Provide data mining, pattern and root cause analyses
- Use the data to actively address unanswered business issues
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Lead Data Analyst
- Have played a key role in analysing data from different functions
- Have a passion for research and data
- Experience in performing quantitative analyse
- Have a good understanding of A/B testing
- Understand the analytics methodologies and emerging trends
To apply send your CV directly to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Head of Data Analytics role: