Location: Texas, United States
Alldus is currently searching for a ServiceNow- CMDB Developer to work on a contract basis with a telecommunications client. The consultant will be responsible for understanding client business processes and employee service needs and working with the client to demonstrate how ServiceNow ITBM/ITAM/GRC will support these processes. This consultant needs to have experience in CMDB development, as well as have experience in working with the business stakeholders (have business process experience). This role is remote and start at a 6-month contract.
- Develop the technical solutions, implements them, and performs the component integration tests
- Work with Senior leadership and a team with a variety of subject matter expertise on the criteria and process maps required for the ServiceNow environment development
- Understanding client business processes and employee service needs and working with the client to demonstrate how ServiceNow ITBM/ITAM/GRC will support these processes
- Assisting in development of project charter, project plans and enablement training of the client
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' CMDB processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process, and technology perspective
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Developer- CMDB with Business Process role: