Location: Texas, United States
Alldus International is currently seeking an IT Release Manager with experience in ServiceNow to work on a contract basis with one of our key clients. In this role, the consultant will conduct daily administration and management of the ServiceNow release. This person will work with the product and system, teams to plan, manage and deliver the ServiceNow releases. The release manager is to manage this project day to day to ensure the solution of the product is delivered smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Project Coordination
- Lead day to day technical admin
- release schedules and supervise development activity in the release process.
- Build Cutover Plan and Manage Teams though the mock and production cutovers
- In partnership with Product Owners, ensure the PI roadmap (key milestone & dates) and the Release plan deliverables are completed
- Manage Status reporting
- Prior experience in Release Management, preferably in the ServiceNow platform
- Builds out and develops internal processes that interface with the processes of other technical teams and further support excellence
- Experience in working the entire SDLC
- Able to identify and resolve issues
Complete the form below to apply for the Release Manager- ServiceNow role: