Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Big Data Engineer
Dublin City Centre
Our client are offer top of the range real-time analytics solutions to clients around the world in the financial sector.
They expanding their operations in Dublin City Centre and they are seeking a Senior Big Data Engineer to join their Big Data team.
Coming into a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a high-performance team, while developing cutting-edge Big Data solutions for their clients.
- As a Senior Big Data Engineer, you will design, develop and implement new capabilities into the company’s big data platform.
- You will develop new applications to provide data insights for the company.
- Apply CI/CD methodologies to produce a secure, accessible and maintainable high-performance system.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot any problems within production.
- Work closely with the Machine Learning team to integrate new algorithms into the platform.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience working within a Linux/Unix environment.
- Proven background in Java, Scala and Python.
- Strong skills with Hadoop.
- Track record in developing distributed solutions that support large and complex datasets.
- Strong understanding in real-time/streaming and batch processing in big data platforms
Comprehensive benefits package
Our client offers the opportunity to work with a talented team of great people in an innovative environment doing fantastic things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks. If you feel your skills match, then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
Interested to know more please apply today via the link above and/or email Anthony Heaphy directly at email@example.com.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Big Data Engineer role: