Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Computer Vision Researcher
Our client is a leading company known for their advancements in Artificial Intellgience. They are expanding there Computer Vision team working on some of the most complex challenges in Video technology.
- Research and Development of Computer Vision Solutions using cutting edge Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Develop and deliver proof of Concepts
- Availibility for travel to conferences and exhibitions
- Using Pattern recognition , Machine Learning and Deep Learning on Video and Image data
- Assessing quality of data
- Behavioural Analysis
- PhD in computer vision, image processing, deep learning/machine learning or significant relevant industry experience.
- 3+ years of industry or post-doctoral research experience in (one or multiple areas) Computer Vision, Video Processing, Machine Learning/Deep Learning, Pattern Recognition, Multimedia and Data Science as well as experience in applying academic studies to industrial applications.
- Relevant programming skills in languages for R&D (e.g. C++, Python, Matlab).
- Ability to communicate to steakholders and cross-functional teams
*Please note , at this time only Stamp 4 and EU Citizens will be Shortlisted*
For more information please contact Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Computer Vision Researcher role: