Location: United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Alldus International is actively recruiting for a Managed Development Consultant (ServiceNow). This role can be fully remote, or hybrid working in Greater London.
Our client is a leading ServiceNow Managed Service provider, with extensive experience delivering and managing ServiceNow implementations.
We are looking for great technically minded professionals with a passion for ServiceNow, who can thrive in a rapidly growing, dynamic business with a huge emphasis on collaborating with clients to help them deliver exceptional service.
This position would be perfect for someone who has a passion for technology and enjoys working with an internal team and customers to develop solutions to a wide variety of business problems.
You will be a ServiceNow enthusiast who is looking to work with a leading partner in the ServiceNow network and someone who is looking to continually develop your skills and certifications.
Ideally, you will have skills and experience in the following;
- Experience of performing a technical role within the ServiceNow eco-system
- Experience of administrating one or more ServiceNow instances
- Experience in configuring, customising and creating integrations on the ServiceNow platform are desirable
- A track record of delivering quality work to defined timescales to different stakeholders
- Good communicator and approachable with good written English skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with non-technical people about requirements, technical problems and identifying potential solutions
- Knowledge of multiple ServiceNow applications across the platform - ITSM and more
- Understanding of Service Management best practice – ITIL
- Adept and providing and delivering feedback
- Delivering work using agile methodologies
- Able to take responsibility for own learning and demonstrate examples where this has been done
- ServiceNow CSA certification would be beneficial, but is not essential
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Delivering solutions which contain high quality ServiceNow code and development
- Ensuring your work delivered adheres to industry and best practice standards
- Devising and scoping solutions to customer requirements
- Work closely with engagement managers and customers to deliver in an agile methodology
- Providing functional and technical skills to document and configure customer requirements
- Delivering high quality ServiceNow code and customisation
- Maintaining a high level of documentation for coding/customisation
- Devising solutions to predicted problems and evaluating options
- Combining all elements of the ServiceNow design and testing its performance
- Increasing application operating efficiency and adapting to new requirements as required
- Assisting with system testing and UAT
- Providing advice and guidance to customers on the best approaches for implementing ServiceNow in terms of:
- ITIL best practice
- SeviceNow best practice
- Industry trends and use of SN
- Keeping abreast of industry trends in Service Management and developments in the ServiceNow portfolio
- Sharing of best practices and knowledge with colleagues
- Where required perform demonstrations of work developed
Complete the form below to apply for the Managed Development Consultant role: