Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom
Ideally you will have a strong ServiceNow Business Analyst and ITSM process consultancy background and be certified in Sys Admin, Prince2, Agile SCRUM.
You will have a pivotal role in shaping the best possible outcome for customers while ensuring exceptional planning, management and execution of the delivery using industry best practices.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Drive process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during
client workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders.
• Develop required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities.
• Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks.
• Promoting continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities.
• Managing and communicating process and business requirements to the implementation team as a bridge to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations.
• Participate in testing and ensure all the required documentation is in place to support where needed.
• Co-ordination and support of client UAT, verifying defects and enhancements and working with the development team to rectify.
• Assist with Project Management activities such as project scope, estimation and planning.
• Assist the Sales team with new client bids, SOW and RFPs.
• Providing training and mentoring to other members of the services team.
• Support client process governance activities, enabling the establishment of boards and management frameworks or adapting existing frameworks as appropriate.
• Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
• Provide support, mentoring and training to peers and clients.
• Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers.
Skills and Experience
• Two to three years of directly related to ServiceNow process consultancy experience.
• Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation facilitation skills (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ServiceNow).
• Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation.
• Demonstrate ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to stakeholders in solving governance, process or technical problems.
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity Proven team player and team builder.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
• Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to mentor novice staff and drive quality, value and best practise.
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist.
• BCS diploma in Business Analyst or IIBA equivalent qualification.
• Applicable IT or Project Management related certifications such as PRINCE2.
• Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
• Ability to mentor junior staff in driving quality, value and best practice.
• Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes.
Complete the form below to apply for the Business Analyst / Process Consultant (ServiceNow) role: