Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
- Biotech startup that is a leader in gastroenterology
- Developing an application using proprietary AI tools to facilitate drug development
- The software application supports physician decision making and helps to accelerate clinical trials
- The software fits seamlessly into existing clinical workflows
- Obtains data sets through partnerships and collaborations with research organization's
- Partner with the ML team
- Set up QA processes
- Set up automation infrastructure for the ML software
- Set the standard for ML software validation.
- Implement automated test cases, test plans, and test specifications.
- Partner with developers to make sure team is designing for testability and maintenance.
- 4 years of experience in automating and maintaining test automation.
- 2+ Years’ experience with validating deep learning models using
- Experience with Python, and PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Video and image processing experience
- Prior exposure to computer vision tasks such as detection, segmentation, and classification
- Computer Vision experience
- Extensive experience with test automation and scripting languages
- Experience in working with AWS environment.
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Well-versed in modern application development practices
- Bachelors in relatable field
- Experience building QA infrastructure.
- Healthcare industry experience
- Writing Data-driven test frameworks.
Full benefits offered
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Benefits
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Flexible time off
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning QA Engineer role: