Location: Downers Gove, Illinois, United States
We are working on behalf of our client to assist in their search of a Senior Network Engineer who will be responsible for enterprise network design, implementation and troubleshooting in Cisco infrastructure (primarily) for select to enterprise grade clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly-experienced Senior Network Engineer to join a growing organization and team; and to work in a culture which renowned for its collaborative approach to adopting and embracing new technologies.
The role and environment:
- Design, Implement and Troubleshoot in Cisco Infrastructure.
- Client environments range from existing networks to greenfield deployments.
- Environments support a variety of novel technologies.
- Discovery and troubleshooting skills are a necessity.
- This role will require strong communication and customer relation skills.
- Experience designing, configuring and troubleshooting Routing and Switching systems.
- Experience with BGP, DNA Center, SDWAN required.
- Advanced experience with Firewall, Wireless and ISE required.
- Knowledge in the following: Cisco, Fortinet, Sonicwall, Palo Alto, Meraki and HP.
- CCIE certification or equivalent work experience.
This organization offers the Senior Network Engineer the opportunity to join an energetic work environment with a competitive salary and bonus package, alongside benefits.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your most recent resume by hitting APPLY NOW.
Complete the form below to apply for the Sr Network Engineer role: