Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Alldus has partnered with an innovative start-up company who has developed a financial platform for individuals to monetize their time and skills with the right short-term work opportunities. Using this platform, individuals are able to log monthly bills, and view new job opportunities by guiding the user with powerful artificial intelligence that tells you where to work, as well as when to work in the given area. Leadership has experience from Google, Facebook, Apple, and Goldman Sachs.
- Integrating Big Data tools and frameworks to provide necessary capabilities
- Implementing ETL process (deploying, developing, etc.)
- Defining data retention policies
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary changes needed for infrastructure
- Experience with Python/Panda/Pytorch
- Solving ongoing issues with operating cluster
- Experience with Sagemaker
- Experience with data integration from various sources
- Experience with NoSQL
- Experience with Kafka or other event-driven systems
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Childcare Support
- Commuter Benefits
Why Work Here?
- Raised over $2 million in seed funding
- A work environment that allows everyone to express individuality
- Was a finalist for "World Changing Ideas Awards 2021"
- A culture that empowers great people to accomplish remarkable things
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer (Hybrid) role: