Location: New York, United States
Data Sales Specialist
New York, NY OR Remote.?
Salary: OTE 220k - 260k+. Base/Bonus Uncapped Commission & Equity.
Why work here:– AI driven industry leader in Data! The Mission, The Culture, The Technology
The Mission: Revolutionizing how global organizations make better decisions through Data Science. Dominating this space!
The Culture: Exciting start up experiencing an incredible wave of growth. Inspirational leadership and supportive team who make challenging work fun! One of the best companies to work for in NYC!
The Tech: Exposure to fast paced, high impact projects, utilizing Advanced Large volume, real time data sets within Cloud.
- Act as a thought leader internally and externally on the use of alternative data to improve business processes, expand marketing applications, reduce fraud and more accurately evaluate consumer and commercial credit risk
- Responsibility for data licensing revenue in your stated data domain
- Maintain relationships with peers, stakeholders, C-level executives, and/or customers, becoming the “trusted advisor” on your data domain
- Subject matter expert and principle data evangelist across all sales and partner activities
- Engage with data providers and the product team to create unique custom data solutions
- Assist in communicating Data Solutions Product updates and value proposition internally and to clients
- Provide input into the data acquisition and the product roadmap
- Lead trainings and education sessions, raising the awareness and understanding of data products and solutions
- BA / BS degree – majors or minors in engineering, computer science, data science, math, finance or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in roles within the fields of banking, insurance, consulting, and/or investment management
- Deep experience working with third party data, in either risk, verification, fraud, compliance, marketing, sales, pre-fill, or other relevant emerging data domains
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience creating meeting and presentation materials
- Business development mindset; ‘hunter’ driven by finding and establishing new partnerships
- Adapt at working closely with data science and analytics professionals to analyze and isolate value from data sets
- Strategic mindset; skilled at building business cases and securing investment
- Bring a strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think dynamically
- Proven thought leadership communication skills
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Sales Specialist role: