Location: New York, United States
Role: Computer Vision Engineer
Location: New York City
Our Client operate at the intersection of machine learning, computer vision, software, building AI powered robotic kiosks which feature in a number of other large nationwide stores.
They recently secured significant funding for continued growth and development of their AI tools from their NYC HQ. They are looking for someone to develop core computer vision software and build tools to accurately diagnose problems with remote machinery.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Developing core computer vision software with an eye for scale and usability
- Improving the calibration of remote kiosks
- Building tools to accurately diagnose problems with remote machinery
- 1-2 years developing computer vision applications and camera calibration routines
- Familiarity with libraries like OpenCV
- Strong understanding of a modern programming language, preferably Python
- Knowledge of at least one machine learning framework (e.g. Tensorflow)
- Experience with git or other DVCS
- Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with developing computer vision applications for manufacturing and calibrating applications
- AWS or docker experience.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress
Complete the form below to apply for the Computer Vision Engineer role: