Location: Dublin, Ireland
QA Automation Engineer
Global Travel Solutions Innovator, Dublin City Centre
Want to work with one of the top disruptive technology companies in the world and help simplify the lives of millions of people around the world through their innovative travel platform?
They have recently set up a new state-of-the-art innovation hub in Dublin City Centre and they are looking to hire Senior Automation QA Engineers to join their growing team and develop their next-gen platform.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new engineering team in Dublin and help solve the world’s complex problems utilizing market-leading software.
- As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will play a key role throughout the future product development life cycle to ensure high-quality code is tested.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams both onsite and remote to help deliver top-class scalable solutions.
- Create test plans and acceptance criteria for all features, as well as design and establish QA processes & testing strategies.
- Perform automated testing as well as exploratory testing across the company's web & mobile applications.
- Be involved in the regression testing process and work with key testing partners to ensure the best services are being delivered before each release.
- 5 years of experience working within QA Automation.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Knowledge of microservices and service-oriented-architecture.
- Strong automated testing skills using Selenium is a must.
- Excellent coding skills in Java is a must.
- Proven experience with QA best practices throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Developing test plans, test cases and performing testing, including regression testing.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and SQL.
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
How to Apply:
Apply today via the link below or send your CV directly to email@example.com.
**Please Note** Only applicants who hold EU Citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa will be considered as my client cannot provide Visa sponsorship at this time.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior QA Automation Engineer role: