Location: Dublin, Ireland
Role: Security Solution Architect
Duration: 12 months
Day rate: DOE
A Dublin based global IT services business is seeking an experience Security Solution Architect for an initial 12 month engagement. This is an immediate requirement for a technical resource who has excellent communication skills. You will be responsible with aligning milestones and research targets with the security team.
Qualifications & experience
- Acquired a M.Sc. or a Ph.D. of security area or computer relevant area.
- Has at least 10 years working experience in security solution, preferably from the field of Telecom domain.
- Familiar with the general E2E network security solution, specific competence in the areas of 5G security.
- Familiar with the general security protocols and standards specified in IETF, 3GPP, ITUT.
Required skills/personal characteristics
- Familiar with the general security solution design methodology, e.g. STRIDE, IPDRR, X.805.
- Familiar with the theory of the general security features/products, e.g. firewall, IPsec, TLS, PKI, cipher algorithm, integrity protection.
- Good ability for security investigation, research and innovation
- Good speaking and communication skill for presenting presentation with customer’s technical manager, e.g. CTO, CSO.
- Cooperative spirit of group.
Please share an updated CV if you are interested in discussing the 12 month Security Solution Architect contract in Dublin.
*Please note all applicants must have either a stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be considered*
Complete the form below to apply for the Security Solution Architect role: