Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client is one of the leading consutlancies in Ireland building out a new AI team in Dublin. They are looking to hire Data Science Consultants to join their new hub to contribute in building out new solutions for real world problems using the latest techniques in AI , Machine Learning and Data Science.
They are hiring across Junior to Senior level.
- Define, develop and implement Data Science and AI solutions for business needs, such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition and Deep Learning
- Serve as a developer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or several of the above mentioned domains and will help establish a competency in those cognitive areas for the business
- Work closely with various functional teams to incorporate cognitive and advanced analytic models and algorithms into solutions and offerings to their clients
- Become an expert in your area, developing internal and external eminence , as well as support client facing activities and influencing customer facing groups including senior executives, sales, as well as marketing and product development to successfully define, develop and launch new products
- Model and algorithm development and optimization, working with software engineers to implement and productize the models and algorithms, engage in project specific activities as part of product development, as well as perform R&D work, develop tools and assets to support advanced development tasks
- Ph.D or MS in Computer Science, Applied Statistics or other quantitative disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Mid to Senior level requires minimum of 2 years experience
*Eligibility to work in Ireland either as an EU Citizen or Stamp 4 is a must for this position. *
If you are interested in this position feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: