Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Alldus has partnered with a start-up SaaS company working to eliminate typically manual, labor-intensive, and somewhat frustrating analysis by delivering accurate and unprecedented clarity into patient and insurance relationships. Their workflow automation software makes the healthcare experience easier and more transparent for not only the providers, but also the patients. By using this technology, patients are given an accurate price of their bills when seeking medical care and allows health insurers to be paid fairly by both insurance companies and their patients.
As a data engineer, you will report directly to the Chief Product Officer and work closely with the Client Services and Engineering teams. You are responsible for transformation, loading, management, and analysis of data – both in batch and real-time that is gathered from doctors, patients, Medicare, and insurance companies. By collaborating with the engineering team, optimization, and scaling of the data pipelines as they grow in volume and number is possible.
- Develop SQL-based integrations and configure interfaces with APIs, HL7, FHIR, and other healthcare standards to transform data sets in our system
- Establish automated jobs for integrating data from proprietary systems and public data sets
- Design and optimize standard interfaces for specific data source systems
- Build and implement monitoring processes for all data pipelines
- Work on design and scaling of analytical pipelines
- Microsoft Technology Stack (SQL, NET, etc.)
- Delivery of data analysis systems
- Development of automated ETL and SQL processes and databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BONUS – experience with ElasticSearch
- BONUS – hands-on experience with healthcare data
- Undergraduate degree in information systems, statistics, computer science, or engineering
- 2+ years’ experience working with data-driven systems
Why work here?
- Opportunity for growth – progression from this role can be seen within Product Management, or Software Engineering
- Potential to carve our your own unique role, evolving organically from new challenges that need to be solved
- Benefits include Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Paternity/Maternity Leave
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Integration Engineer role: