Location: United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Managed Service - Customer Support Consultant
Alldus are actively seeking a self-motivated individual with the experience to deliver the best possible outcomes for our client's Managed Service customers. You will continue to learn and gain accreditations on the ServiceNow platform, providing a trusted service as you shape your career path towards becoming the best in the industry.
- Provide first class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Own and manage incidents and requests through to quality resolution, including full lifecycle documentation, action planning and timely follow up.
- Provide technical solutions aligned with best practice
- Work as a team to ensure continuous service quality across all managed service customers.
- Be a trusted advisor on alternative options, risks, and impacts where needed.
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our customers
- Create and share knowledge
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within technical customer support.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, ideally supporting customers working on ServiceNow platforms.
- Good analytic skills, ability to prioritise tasks
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL standard methodologies
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
- Experience of working in Public Sector organisations.
- DBS check essential, SC clearance preferred.
Complete the form below to apply for the Customer Support Consultant role: