Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Science Manager
About The Team
Our client is a Global Tech company and is one of the top companies in the world in their sector, who boasts one of the best Distribution engines for their product. The Data Science team drives the companies growth through innovative data science approaches to help distribute their product across millions of people worldwide.
They are looking to build one of the top Data Science teams in Ireland and Europe and are looking for a high-achieving Data Science Manager to lead the team.
The Data Science team is Full stack where the team will be tasked with managing the full cycle of the models from research to productionising and deploying of the models.
About The Role
- As a manager, you are expected to be a good organizational leader — but also comfortable discussing deeply technical topics and rolling up your sleeves when necessary.
- You will build a data science organization that is to become one of the very best in Europe.
- Run a team developing algorithms that deal with a variety of prediction and inference tasks at scale
- Hire, train, and manage high level data scientists
- Collaborate with other managers in Engineering, Product, and Marketing to deliver great data products
- 4+ years of experience working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems;
- 2+ years of experience working as a manager of technical teams;
- Knowledge of statistics, machine learning, and model deployment at scale that is both broad and deep.
- You are excited by the idea of building an ambitious organization and running it as well
- Impact-driven and have a keen eye for high-value opportunities to develop data science projects
For more information please contact me at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Science Manager role: