Location: Dublin, Ireland
Principal Big Data Engineer
About the company
Our client is one of the most innovative technology companies in the world at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence. They are currently building out a new Big Data platform and are looking for a Senior Big Data Engineer to join the team.
- As the senior engineer in the big data area, the candidate will be responsible for development of lead big data architecture platforms and proof of concepts.
- Big Data Engineers will conduct academic and applied research in advancing technologies in big data, collaborate with other teams in the company to develop advanced products and services, and build high-performance, reliable big data products
- Analyze the software requirements and software elements for system design for big data enablement platform based on Hadoop/Spark/Flink ecology.
- Experience in architecture of data modeling and data warehouse strategy, e.g. star schema or other unified distributed model (UDM)
- Contribute to software development at the product or platform level
- 10 years of experience in architecture design and development in big data domains for principle level role
- Extensive experience in distributed software architecture design, proficient in the architectural principles of mainstream big data components such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Elasticsearch etc.
- Expert Programming skills in Core Java and Python , Perl, etc
For more information please contact me at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Principal Big Data Engineer role: