Location: United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Managed Service Technical Consultant
What we need
Alldus is seeking a self-motivated individual with the experience to deliver the best possible outcomes for our managed service customers. You will continue to learn and gain accreditations on the ServiceNow platform, providing a trusted service as you shape your career path towards becoming the best in the industry.
- Provide first class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Development of minor enhancements customer ServiceNow environments adhering to recognised and agree development lifecycle methodologies.
- Lead customer enhancement review meetings to establish and scope out work to be released within the given development cycle.
- Provide advice on alternative options, risks, and the associated impact to the business and technical architecture.
- Conduct meetings and calls with process owners to sign-off requirements, discuss changes and ensure appropriate testing
- Identify opportunities and provide additional value to customers and work closely with account management to progress.
- Agree and provide ongoing platform maintenance to customer environments including patching, cloning and family upgrades.
- Work to support the entire managed service team for success including ticket management, platform maintenance and addressing skills gaps.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a key technical resource on medium to large ServiceNow platforms with excellent customer communication skills.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes such as SIM methodology.
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL processes, such as Incident, Problem, Configuration Management, Problem and Event Management.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
- Certified ITSM, ITBM, CSM and ITOM Implementation Specialist.
- ServiceNow Deliver Accreditations.
- Applicable IT related certifications.
- Knowledge or experience of Agile or SCRUM.
- Experience in design and build of web services integrations.
- Experience of working in Public Sector organisations.
- DBS check essential, SC clearance preferred.
Complete the form below to apply for the Managed Service Technical Consultant role: