Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Role: SAP Developer
Length of contract: 6 months
• Provide business and system knowledge in the area of SAP MM or WM module with deep integration with SAP WM and MM and SD module functions. Expert functional business process and SAP technical knowledge in the areas of SAP WM and to some extend in MM and / or SD modules is expected, as well as experience with processes standardization and harmonization.
• Requirements gathering, developing & proposing of solutions, system configuration, testing, training, documentation and any tasks for the applications and interfaces managed by the team that arise within an application project implementation, or change request management.
• Software and application solution expertise and related consulting according to resp. modules / products and legacy systems (as required).
• Experience organizational master data structures, organizational units and position management
• Detailed knowledge of SAP warehouse management configuration including info types and dependencies
• Work across SAP module boundaries and integrate, SAP MM, IM, SD and PP module areas with SAP WM module.
• Detailed knowledge of SAP configuration including, user exits, RICEF objects, info types and dependencies.
• Knowledge of RF gun and 3rd party e.g. FedEx, UPS application integration with SAP
• Siemens background process knowledge will be an added advantage
• Must be fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish language would help.
If you are interested In this role, please send your resume to Nicky@alldus.com and I will call you
Complete the form below to apply for the SAP Developer role: