Location: United States, United States
ServiceNow Solutions Architect
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Solutions Architect to help grow and optimize our ServiceNow Practice.
What will you be doing?
- Support project scoping and proposal development, driving the implementation and advising the project on viable technical solution options throughout the project lifecycle
- Craft and deliver workshop materials, perform elements of solution implementation, and drive the completion of key project deliverables
- Help create new practice solutions and offerings
- Help drive continuous improvement and optimization of our capabilities.
- Understanding and Implementation experience with ServiceNow application suites
- Expert level understanding of ServiceNow core application UI and workflow configuration, report development, integration components
- Experience leading full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations
- Excellent understanding of implementation methodologies/SDLC (ex. Agile Scrum, Waterfall)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort in public speaking situations
If you you would be interested in hearing more, apply today!
Complete the form below to apply for the Solutions Architect role: