Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
Alldus is in search of a ServiceNow Developer. This is a client facing role and is 100% remote.
Due to our end client, candidates must be eligible to work in the US without a need for sponsorship now or in the future.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop custom apps on the ServiceNow platform
- Develop custom portals on the ServiceNow platform including use of functionalities such as UI builder, Service Portal Framework and other 3rd party frameworks such as REACT
- Estimate story points for defined user stories and contribute to sprint planning
- Configure and manage platform administration features and functions
- Conduct unit / QA / functional / systems integration testing
- 2+ years of experience with common ServiceNow modules across ITSM, ITOM, HRSD, CSM, IRM, SecOps, etc.
- 2+ years technology consulting experience
- Experience developing custom apps on the ServiceNow platform
- Experience developing custom portals on the ServiceNow platform including use of functionalities such as UI builder, Service Portal Framework and other 3rd party frameworks such as REACT
- Experience estimating story points for defined user stories and contribute to sprint planning
- Experience configuring and managing platform administration features and functions
- Experience performing unit / QA / functional / systems integration testingFundamental’s certification in at least two applications of ServiceNow
- Certified Application Developer
- At least 1 CIS certification in any application of ServiceNow
- At least 2 Fundamentals certifications
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment on a team.
- Excellent client-facing written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state, and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard, and monitor
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Developer role: