Location: United States, United States
We are seeking a skilled ServiceNow Developer to help build a strategic platform to improve IT and Business processes. This senior person will work with the ServiceNow team to help development solutions based business needs and strategies. The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing ServiceNow GRC, ITSM, Sec Ops, GRC, PA, ITBM and ITOM products. They will perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow GRC functions to meet operational & compliance needs. Must be able to get up to speed very quickly, be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team. The position requires the candidate to work closely with key stakeholders and senior technology leaders.
- 8+ years of work experience in IT and 5+ years of ServiceNow relevant experience is required
- 3+ years of experience in ServiceNow GRC/IRM modules implementation - Policy and Compliance Management, Vendor Risk Management, Business Continuity Management, Risk Management, Privacy Management, Audit Management, Regulatory Management and operational resilience.
- Fair understanding of APM and CMDB, CI/Asset classes and Model categories
- Understanding of all the all phases of ServiceNow GRC and Risk Management
- Must have implementation knowledge of GDPR, CCPA and other compliance solutions
- Any external tools integration experience with ServiceNow CMDB using web services (SOAP, REST) or other methodologies like JDBC or ODBC
- Hands on experience in analyzing, designing, developing/writing, and managing ServiceNow core applications.
- Collaborating closely with a team of professionals within the ServiceNow team
- Work directly with stakeholders by identifying important risks, designing frameworks to manage them and implement GRC technology solutions improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management programs.
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of ServiceNow products
- Provide expertise on technical questions related to development of ServiceNow functions
- Develops the technical solutions, work with developers to implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Work with development team and ServiceNow to provide support and implement technical solutions to resolve issues
- Coordinate with Project Manager to plan roadmaps, sprints and releases
- Provide demos to stakeholders for developed solutions and obtain feedback to improve products
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance processes and requirements and/or knowledge and experience of SecOps
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow best-practices and ongoing knowledg
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Developer role: