Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Alldus are actively looking to recruit ServiceNow SecOps Solution Architect for our client in London who are a Global ServiceNow Partner. This role is open to contract or permanent candidates.
- The ServiceNow Architect will lead the Technical Solution aspect of ServiceNow implementations specific to design, solution architecture, functional implementation, and evaluation of Client’s Enterprise Service Management Ecosystem, for the SecOps suite of applications
- Recommend and create ServiceNow SecOps Design/Build/Manage solutions in terms of scope, size, resourcing, timeline for configuration and administration of ServiceNow tool in conjunction with other methods and tool in the eco-system.
- Demonstrate expertise in overall ServiceNow SecOps product lines in Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Response, Threat Intelligence and Configuration Compliance and Workflows.
- Lead business / functional discussions with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams). The position involves providing over all technical leadership for the team and ensuring that all designs created by the team is aligned to the architecture principles of ServiceNow and should be reusable, reliable, and adaptive.
- The role also will provide a technical gateway between the initial designs agreed in the technical conversations through to the delivery cycles with the project managers, business analysts, solution architects and developers.
- Lead Technical aspects of ServiceNow SecOps implementations projects.
- Provide technical guidance during workshops and assists in the creation and refinement of stories.
- Configures the ServiceNow platform during sprints while sharing knowledge and best practices with Platform Administrators.
- Experience in ServiceNow solutions across multiple products – IRM-GRC, Security, Portal, PA etc.
- Should have experience in implementing the ServiceNow SecOps (Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Response, Threat Intelligence and Configuration compliance).
- Should have experience in Integrating the SIEM tools (Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight, …) and Vulnerability Tools (Qualys, Tenable, Rapid7, …) with ServiceNow SecOps.
- Technology experience in Vulnerability Scanning, SIEM and EDR tools)
- Attained highest level ServiceNow certifications at-least two product certifications
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical & design decisions
- Ability to be opinionated and to be able to argument, defends its opinions and win trust from internal and from customer stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively with [Practice Leader/Go-To-Market Leader], with Sales teams and 3rd party Channel Business Partners including ServiceNow Professional Services
- Strong experience with out of box functionalities and leading version upgrades efforts
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow SecOps Architect role: