Location: Arkansas, United States
ServiceNow Practice Lead
Responsible for the daily oversight and management of the ServiceNow Platform. Leads and supports existing and new applications/workflows deployed within the ServiceNow platform for IT processes and various business needs. Maximizes the application's user experience, look, and feel. Responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation support for ServiceNow projects, enhancements, and fixes. Works in conjunction with the application team as well as directly with the business process owners to obtain and interpret business requirements into well-engineered, tested, and deployed business application solutions.
What will you be doing:
- Evaluate business requirements to determine what workflow, integration technologies, system architectures and configurations should be employed to meet business objectives efficiently and effectively.
- Act as lead in in defining the platform strategy offerings, solution architecture, design, integration and best practices. Champion the ServiceNow space and advocate for best practices and policies.
- Drive the delivery of the solution, providing leadership and guidance to the architecture, development, and project teams.
- Provide oversight of the platform teams and the processes that satisfy the demand.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Management in the monitoring and timely management of all Demand in the pipeline.
- Oversee developers' work, and own overall quality and delivery of development.
- Define technical solutions for architecture and design that are aligned with business problems and ServiceNow implementation best practices.
- Tackle complex problems requiring a creative mindset to find innovative and elegant solutions.
- Manage vendor relations, staffing, software selection, and overall coordination with the other IT teams and businesses.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
- 10 years' experience in governance and platform management or related field, with a specialty in ServiceNow for a minimum of 5 years.
- Must have experience running large-scale, Global ServiceNow projects that leverage custom workflows, federated instances and support
For more information about this position get in contact today!
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Practice Lead role: