Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client , based in Dublin are an innovative start-up pioneering GDPR and Data Privacy through their cutting edge Data Analytics platform.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking to hire a Data Engineer to build analytic tools/reports providing customer insights into their data, analyze customer use cases and create design specifications.
Joining a fun, dynamic and fast-paced organisation, you will be involved in many important aspects of the company’s core research and expand your skillset into understanding key business and customer aspirations.
- As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for Developing best practices for data management maintenance, reporting and security
- Identify risk assessment tests and structures based on in-house analysis and reviews.
- Development of algorithms to implement
- Development of tools to enable automated analysis of data risk reports.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Analytics or equivalent. Master’s degree would be advantageous.
- 5+ years experience in Software Engineering
- 3+ years industry knowledge in Apache Spark
- Experience with manipulating and analyzing data using dataframes, pivot tables, visualization tools.
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills with experience working in a data architecture environment,
- Ability to present technical concepts and results clearly to different audiences and stakeholders
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure providers AWS/Azure would be
- Working knowledge of Big Data technologies including Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, Redis, Hive, Impala
- Experience designing and building Spark applications and data pipelines, monitoring and optimizing Spark job performance.
Our client offers the opportunity to work with a talented team of great people in an innovative environment doing fantastic things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks. If you feel your skills match, then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have any further questions about the role, please contact Anthony Heaphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: