Location: new york, New York, United States
Lead Data Engineer
Alldus are currently recruiting for a Lead Data Engineer to join an exciting series C HealthTech startup. Our client focuses on providing personalized healthcare insights and recommendations to their customers based on data analytics to guarantee the best possible treatment for the lowest possible price.
They are looking to hire an individual who can build technology and services to expand their Healthcare Data Exchange which is built using AWS & other various tools. They need someone who can lead and mentor the other team members while being very hands on.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and mentoring a team of data engineers
- Maintaining ETL processes
- Building batch and streaming pipelines
- Building out effective systems in an AWS environment
You as the ideal candidate will require:
- Experience leading or mentoring data engineers
- Python/SQL experience
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience using Kubernetes/Docker
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong and ambitious Lead Data Engineer to enjoy a rapidly growing StartUp with a great mission where you can really make a change.
If you are interested, please apply or send a resume to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: