Location: Berlin, Germany
Senior Data Engineer Berlin
This company is among the top 20 best career opportunities for data professionals. They strive themselves on their solutions and always being ahead of the game with state-of-the-art technologies. They went through a stage of hypergrowth in 2019 and have no plans to stop.
Through closely monitoring operational key performance indicators, using data-driven insights, and maintaining a mass network of partners, they quickly became internationally known delivery company.
Be part of the business intelligence team to support all operations and assist in high level decision making for brands globally. Work towards achieving your data goals through support and work that will help you reach them while working with huge amounts of data and fresh, innovative technologies.
- Design, implement and extend enterprise data warehouses
- Model and build new solutions for growing out the business
- ETL processing pipelines for batch and real-time data
- Develop and maintain machine learning workflows
- Extract data from various databases (Google Analytics (BigQuery), Google AdWords, Adjust, Postgres, MySQL)
- Have an input on how new architecture or technologies can improve the data platform
Skills (4 years min. experience):
- Highly skilled in SQL, AWS Redshift, Linux
- Experience in distributed job schedulers (Airflow) and Cloud data architectures (AWS)
- Great knowledge of Python or Java
- Min. a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject
This company offers:
- A state-of-the-art office in the heart of Berlin
- Flexible working hours
- Great career opportunities for achieving your goals
- Pension scheme and stability in an established company
- Option to take German classes
- An education budget to expand your expertise or learn new things
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Engineer (BI) role: