Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Alldus International have partnered with a leading UK Elite ServiceNow Partner who are a team of highly skilled and experienced ServiceNow professionals. Due to continued growth and new project wins we are actively looking to recruit a Business Analyst. You will be responsible for producing development and providing consultancy in line with core values, best practices and standards and staying current with the latest ServiceNow capabilities and technology.
The Business Analyst role supports our Business Process Consultants in the gathering and management of customer requirements and story definition. You will work with the project team to ensure effective documentation and traceability of all user stories throughout the duration of the project.
This role would suit someone with strong business analysis skills and an interest in the ServiceNow
platform looking to expand their reach and move into a consultancy career within a supportive company.
- Outstanding Communication skills, professional and approachable
- Experience in documenting and managing requirements and writing user stories using Gherkin Syntax
- Experience of working with ServiceNow or other workflow software such as Remedy, Salesforce etc
- Good understanding of process best practice such as ITIL, COBIT or Six Sigma
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to split focus between a number of projects at any given time
- Experience working in large project teams and to tight deadlines
- Experience working on process digitalisation project is advantageous
- Consultancy experience is advantageous
- Business analysis certification
- ITIL (or another process best practice such as Six Sigma or COBIT)
- Agile Foundation or Practitioner is desired but not essential
Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Attend discovery workshops across all aspects of the ServiceNow platform and provide support to the Business Process Consultant
- Take ownership of the workshop write up and output
- Lead internal story definition session ensuring all information is captured effectively
- Support customers in creation of project documentation such as test scripts
- Support training and the creation of training material
- Ensure all project artefacts are logged and maintained
- Provide leadership and mentoring to less senior staff as required.
- Share best practices and knowledge with colleagues.
- Gain and maintain sufficient high-level ServiceNow knowledge to be able to have effective conversations with customers, including the ‘art of the possible’.
- Act as sounding board for customer ideas and demonstrate an understanding of the capabilities and benefits of ServiceNow
Complete the form below to apply for the Business Analyst role: