Location: New York, United States
I am currently seeking a ServiceNow Engineer. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts.
- Troubleshoot major incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems and ensure non-recurrence of incidents through action-oriented problem resolution of ServiceNow platform and application issues.
- Design, code, test, and deliver software to automate manual operational tasks, ultimately to improve availability and stability of ServiceNow services.
- Work with ServiceNow Technical Consultants/Developers to explain the requirements and ensure development is according to specified functional requirements (Functional Lifecycle Testing) .
- Find root cause of non-performant services, create and maintain monitoring and alerting systems for all ServiceNow Services.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills of ServiceNow services or other highly-complex systems or applications
- Experience supporting ServiceNow Platform or other enterprise products and services for internal or external clients.
- Experience with agile development, test automation, workflow automation, and Monitoring dashboard design which can be applied to the ServiceNow platform.
- ServiceNow Certification; CSA or higher is desired
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Engineer role: