Location: Dublin, Ireland
***Interested in working for a Global Multinational Company and industry leader??***
Our Client are currently seeking an driven and motivated Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join their development team to help deliver their market leading cloud computing solutions.
Role: Senior QA Engineer
Dublin City Centre
Bonus: 23 days annual leave, 10% Bonus, Health Insurance, up to 6.5% matched pension after 3 months of service, Life Assurance, Gym Allowance
The company is a global leader of cloud solutions, bringing together the flexibility, availability and community of the public cloud with the security, performance and control that the enterprise demands. They are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join Their development team.
This is a great opportunity to join a small dynamic team, working with leading edge technologies to develop and deliver advanced, market leading cloud computing solutions.
The company are migrating to using Angular and Java technologies over the next 6 months
- UI Testing / UI Automation.
- Working with the development team on the creation of test cases to ensure features of the product work as intended
- Execution of test cases and the sign off of test results for product release
- Continuous automation of manual tests and subsequent integration into automated regression test suites.
- Functional, regression and integration testing
- On-going bug/defect tracking
- 5 years of experience in testing
- Experience using Java and angular technologies
- SQL proficiency (intermediate level).
- Previous experience testing APIs.
- Experience using Jira
- Experience using Agile methodologies
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please submit your CV via the "Apply" button or send your CV directly to Colm@alldus.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior QA Automation Engineer role: