Location: Washington, United States
Our growing ServiceNow elite partner is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their developing ServiceNow practice to elevate their ServiceNow delivery capability on a full-time and remote basis.
- The Business Analyst will work alongside clients to review current tools and processes, propose ServiceNow solution requirements, and adjust ServiceNow in position with these requirements.
- Proficient in ServiceNow configuration, development and administration, and process design.
- Proven skills in aiding clients in adopting ITSM, ITOM, and SecOps management best practices and operating them on the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience strongly supporting or leading a minimum of two full lifecycle ServiceNow Security Operations implementations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with ServiceNow and implementing ServiceNow SecOps solutions
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in security operations process design/improvement
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM development methodology
- Advanced experience with non-core applications and integrations, such as Discovery, Orchestration etc
- Confident in creating project deliverables to include project plans, project status, test plans/results, training materials and release notes
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
Please note this vacancy cannot offer Visa transfer or sponsorship.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Business Analyst - SecOps role: