Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Alldus International have partnered with a Global ServiceNow Partner who are looking to recruit a ServiceNow Business Analyst.
With a network of offices, our client works with small start-ups to large multinationals across a wide array of industry sectors.
The Business Analyst is a key member of the ServiceNow project delivery team and is responsible for defining and managing the business requirements for ServiceNow solutions. You will demonstrate deep understanding of the business / functional requirements and a foundational knowledge of ServiceNow to effectively convey the message from project stakeholders to solution architects and developers. The role will support both pre-sales and delivery, helping to design and implement solutions based on the ServiceNow platform and will be leading a small team of developers/testers and/or a workstream using your project management experience to drive a successful outcome.
- Support the technical delivery of transformation projects based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Manage both onshore and offshore resources, and be responsible for the key elements of Design, Build, Test and Implementation activities.
- Fulfil SCRUM master role as part of an Agile delivery methodology.
- Lead project workstream(s) ensuring compliance with standards and frameworks, validate scope, resource and financial models.
- Manage workstream delivery to time, budget and quality.
- Manage and oversee workstream risks, issues and client reporting, supporting Delivery Lead.
- Ensuring traceability mapping of business requirements through the project lifecycle.
- Translating and simplifying requirements for technical developers through user stories.
- Drive the design and review of test cases, including the use of automated testing framework.
- Build role specific training material for the configured functionality.
- Provide technical input into the sales cycle including solutioning, estimating, creating and presenting client proposals. This will include opportunities in ITSM, ITOM, SecOps, GRC, HR, and CSM
- Provide guidance to junior programme resources and assist in growing and strengthening the practice capability.
- Help to develop service offerings underpinned by the ServiceNow platform, working with cross functional teams both within the UK and globally.
Ideally you will have:
- Business analysis experience in technology enabled service management transformations (ServiceNow preferred but any complimentary technology also considered e.g. HPSM/Remedy)
- Experience of working with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Project management experience implementing technology enabled service management workstreams (ServiceNow preferred but any complimentary technology also considered e.g. HPSM/Remedy)
- Business Analyst certification e.g. IIBA, BCS
- SCRUM Master certification
- PRINCE 2 Foundation, or equivalent
- Experience of leading offshore development teams
- Experience of ServiceNow products other than ITSM e.g. SecOps, ITOM, HR, CSM, GRC
- Experience of project management and agile tools (ITBM, MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities on multiple projects and initiatives
- Can communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear to influence and align stakeholders around a proposed approach
- Strong negotiator, influencer and team player, used to managing multiple stakeholders in demanding time-critical situations.
- Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
- Passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
- Consulting / professional services experience
- Pre-sales experience for ServiceNow solutions including responses to RFIs, RFPs and client facing presentations
- IT Operating Model design experience
- ITIL Foundation certification (V3 or V4 preferred)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- The ability to build deep and lasting relationships with clients and team members
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Business Analyst role: