Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Alldus International have partnered with a Global ServiceNow Partner who are looking to recruit a ServiceNow Delivery Lead.
With a network of offices, our client works with small start-ups to large multinationals across a wide array of industry sectors.
As a ServiceNow Delivery Lead you will lead and manage the end to end delivery of ServiceNow based solutions for clients, supported by a team of Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Developers and Testers. You will manage individual projects to time, quality and budget, using your ServiceNow expertise and your project management experience to drive a successful outcome.
- Define, manage and deliver complex technology delivery projects based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Confirm project / programme scope along with accompanying resource and financial models.
- Manage project deliveries to time, budget and quality
- Manage and oversee project risks, issues and client reporting.
- Operate as a trusted advisor to client stakeholders, up to and including CIO.
- Challenge yourself to maintain your knowledge around the market segment, whilst developing technical breadth and depth of knowledge across numerous other areas.
- Build deep and lasting relationships with clients and team members
- Take a significant role in developing the capability of delivery teams, sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
- Support the ServiceNow presales opportunity lifecycle.
- Build constructive, working relationships with ServiceNow experts.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of product roadmaps.
- Ensure the project delivery team complies with standards and frameworks.
- Operate as a member of the wider community, sharing knowledge across functions and building your personal network within the firm to help drive our Connected Consulting agenda.
- A track record of delivering complex technology projects on time and on budget for large global organisations within different industries
- 3+ years project management experience implementing technology enabled service management transformations (ServiceNow preferred but any complimentary technology also considered e.g. HPSM/Remedy)
- 3+ years experience working with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple teams (onshore and offshore) of considerable size and breadth (15+ team members)
- Demonstrable experience of managing and successfully delivering multiple projects with budgets of £0.5-£1M in size
- Has an industry recognised project management qualification - Prince 2, APM Practitioner or Certified Scrum Master
- ITIL Foundation Certification (V3 or V4 preferred)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (in at least 1 product suite)
- Pre-sales experience for ServiceNow solutions including responses to RFIs, RFPs and client facing presentations
- Experience of managing external vendors as key stakeholders in overall project delivery
- Experience of project management and agile tools (ITBM, MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint)
- Strong leadership qualities and a passion for technology
- Exceptional organisational skills – able to work without supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities on multiple projects and initiatives
- Can communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear to influence and align stakeholders around a proposed approach
- Strong negotiator, influencer and team player, used to managing multiple stakeholders in demanding time-critical situations.
- Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
- Passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Delivery Lead role: