Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Alldus International have partnered with a Global ServiceNow Partner who are looking to recruit a ServiceNow Solution Architect.
With a network of offices, our client works with small start-ups to large multinationals across a wide array of industry sectors.
As a ServiceNow Solution Architect operating across the enterprise within the capability team, you will be responsible for leading scoping, design, development and implementation activities across client projects to deliver world class ServiceNow based solutions. You must analyse new business requirements and their correct technical implementation solutions using industry best practices. You will work closely with client engagement leads, ServiceNow architects, connected service teams, project managers, business analysts, developers and testers to guide the design through to implementation and beyond whilst ensuring risk and quality standards are adhered to.
- Lead the technical delivery of projects based on the ServiceNow platform
- Define technical solutions (at an architectural and design level of detail)
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to junior architects and offshore development teams.
- Deliver compelling solution demonstrations across the ServiceNow platform.
- Design and deliver technical integrations between ServiceNow, client IT and business services.
- Assist development teams in resolving complex technical issues through all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Continuous growth of knowledge around the ServiceNow platform through certifications, internal/external webinars, case studies, training, community and other resources.
- Ability to establish deep and lasting relationships with clients and team members
- Support the ServiceNow presales opportunity lifecycle.
- Build constructive, working relationships with global network of ServiceNow resources.
- Contribute to the development of the ServiceNow based product roadmap.
- Ensure the project delivery team complies with solution architecture standards and frameworks.
- Operate as a member of the wider community, sharing knowledge across functions and building your personal network within the firm.
- Proven experience in consulting / professional services and technical delivery
- A proven track record of delivering complex technology projects on the ServiceNow platform on time and on budget as a Solution Architect
- Experience of leading offshore development teams and working with engagement leads, project managers and business analysts to deliver enterprise wide ServiceNow solutions
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Certified Implementation Specialist in at least 1 product suite
- Certified in ITIL Foundation (v3 or v4)
- Deep understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: Integration Hub, SSO, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, etc.
- Experience with delivering solutions in complex client environments
- Understanding of common business analysis techniques and approaches
- Experience of agile and traditional software and project methodologies
- Able to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear to influence and align stakeholders around a proposed approach
- Strong negotiator, influencer and team player, used to managing multiple stakeholders in demanding time-critical situations.
- Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
- Passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Solution Architect role: