Location: Santa Monica, California, United States
Senior Data Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Analyst to join a very exciting client on a remote basis. Our client is working in the health and wellness space, building solutions for practitioners and clients that allow them to focus more on delivering quality care to patients.
They are currently looking for a strong data analyst to support various areas of the business to help understand business data and needs.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Analyzing complex data sets to drive business decisions
- Monitoring data visualization – ease of use, consistency
- Creating various data products
- Owning data topics and collaborating with various teams in the business
You as the ideal candidate will require
- A passion for Data – a minimum of 6 years working in Data
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work across various stakeholders
- Experience in data visualization tools – Looker/Tableau/Periscope etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong and ambitious Data Analyst to join a rapidly growing company with a strong mission!
If you are interested, please apply or send a resume to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Analyst role: