Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
ServiceNow Admin – Discovery
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, create, and modify general ServiceNow applications and modules with low code / no code functionality.
- Perform discovery work sessions to determine the solution requirements and produce deliverables, including mock-ups, flows, etc.
- Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical implementation of the ServiceNow Platform, Core System, and Applications.
- Implement IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, workflow customization, ticketing, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configurations
- Implement the Core System including integration components (LDAP, Discovery, MID Server, etc.)
- Skillfully troubleshoot break/fix issues
- Apply Agile software development practices for customizations to the platform and applications
- Refine requirements and perform integrations with the ServiceNow Integration Hub and web services using SOAP or Rest for components such as Azure, SSO, LDAP, etc.
- Organize and prioritize development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and potentially coordinating effort of additional administrators
- Consider dependencies, relationships, and integration points to ensure proper solution integration with other systems when applicable
- Effectively manage and execute high level tasks assigned via "stories"
- Support senior analysts through project(s) lifecycles
- Manage personal workload against an often-demanding timeline
- Communicates professionally and effectively verbally and in writing with business professionals and clients
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Work within a team environment to strive for Implementation Customer Satisfaction scores of 90% or better
- Must be available during business hours for collaboration and other related calls which often require screensharing sessions
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Discover Admin role: