Location: Pleasanton, California, United States
Principal Data Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Principal Engineer to join an exciting Series B Tech Startup in the Bay area. Our client is a Data Analytics company at the core with a platform that delivers meaningful insights to quality and safety professionals in the Life Sciences space by applying AI to large data sets.
They are looking for a strong technical engineer that can drive the design and architecture of the company's data platform and SaaS products. Ideally, they need someone who has worked on data platforms and products building out data infrastructure from scratch. This is a great opportunity to work on a greenfield project and really put your stamp on an exciting product.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Designing, architecting, and developing data platform architecture
- Contributing to the strategy and vision of the platform including pipelines, frameworks, services, governance etc.
- Identifying areas of improvement
- Providing leadership across data engineering and architecture
You as the ideal candidate will require
- 10 years experience in data engineering and architecture
- Experience designing and developing data products and platforms
- Experience in Cloud environments – preferably AWS
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Software Engineering background
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong and ambitious Engineer to enjoy a rapidly growing StartUp with a very exciting future!
If you are interested, please apply or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Principal Engineer & Architect role: