Location: Washington, DC, United States
Advanced Technical Developer – ServiceNow:
Position Description: ServiceNow Developer to take lead in the development of the enhanced OHAW Covid Portal and other ServiceNow based projects. The ServiceNow Developer will work with the ServiceNow Project Manager, ServiceNow Business Analyst, Documentum BA, and, Functional Analysts, and the current development team to provide production releases in an Agile SDLC methodology. This resource will also support ServiceNow enhancements that resolve critical WMSC findings by completing the automation efforts for the following processes:
Safety Sensitive Physicals
Medication Reporting Workflow
Sleep Disorder/Fatigue Management
Prescription Medication Reporting Workflow
Tasks & Deliverables:
• Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
•Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements, and maintains software applications.
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
• Produces technical solutions with a detailed narrative for proposal development and supports key personnel requirements during procurement phases such as orals, technical challenges, etc.
• Participates in, and leads formal technology evaluations, proofs of concept, and other R&D activity, providing client demonstrations and various solutioning and educational presentations to assert vetting, making recommendations, and facilitating client buy-in
• Provide Technical Specification for the enhanced portal
• Develop Database schema for modified new database
• Develop version-controlled scripts and codes
• Participate and provide SIT Reports pre-deployment
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Developer role: