Location: Berlin, Germany
Role: Machine Learning Engineer
Company: Medical Computer Vision
Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
I’m hiring a Data Scientist for a Computer Vision company in Berlin who specialise in Medical Images.
They have a large data set of image data and have built a product that will help medical practitioners to better asses how to treat a patient by using Computer Vision, their software has proven to help professionals make fast and more accurate diagnostics.
The product also stores all the relevant documentation based on the image it is shown.
You will join a small but highly talented team of 8 professionals including their CEO, Chief Medical Officer, 2 software engineers, 3 data scientists and 1 Researcher.
Currently, they are looking for 1 Data Scientist and 1 Machine Learning Engineer immediately. If all goals are met, they will be looking to hire and additional 5 Data Scientists in 2020.
The goal of the Development team is too:
- Grow and to add new you use cases.
- Re-build and overhaul the current product.
As a Data Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a Full Stack Data Scientist and productionize algorithms
- Using docker to connect and productionize algorithms
- Building and developing annotation image pipelines
- Programming with Python, adding use cases and using the Python tech stack
- Working with lots of inferences on Google
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer - Computer Vision role: