Location: United States, United States
Field Data Engineer
We are currently recruiting a Junior Field Data Engineer to join an exciting Cloud Data Engineering consultancy company based out of the Bay Area. Our client has created a data automation cloud that provides support for data and analytics workloads.
As a Field Data Engineer, you will both help build the parts for the overall cloud system as well as help customers in their ability to use the cloud system themselves
- Design data solutions specific to customer needs and requirements
- Implement solutions while providing support/guidance to customer developers
- Assist in POC’s with possible new customers
- Build additional features and extensions for their cloud platform
- B.S. in a highly quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, etc.) or equivalent experience (Advanced Degree preferred)
- 1-3 years of Software Engineering experience
- Proven experience working in different cloud infrastructure and services (Athena, EMR, Redshift, BigQuery, GCP, etc.)
- Desire to be a part of and learn/improve with a winning team!
Complete the form below to apply for the Field Data Engineer role: